Learn more about the psychotropic cannabinoid delta-8-THC, which is derived from the non-psychotropic cannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD). This free technical paper identifies the current landscape of hemp-based products that contain delta-8-THC and will help you to better understand the risk of delta-8-THC and what it means for your business.
Download now to learn more about:
- what delta-8-THC is and how it is made
- the emergence of delta-8-THC in the hemp-based products marketplace
- the need for delta-8-THC safety and performance standards
- the rise of synthetic cannabinoids in the marketplace and the risk to public health
- regulatory landscape
- state of the CBD industry